Why Buy Organic?
Farmers go through a great deal of effort to be able to say their products are “Certified Organic.”
Certified Organic products are regulated through an extensive certification process and undergo annual inspections to ensure they meet the USDA’s National Organic Program requirements.
What Does “Certified Organic” Mean?
- NO GMOs (genetically modified organisms)
- NO toxic pesticides or petroleum based synthetic fertilizers
- NO irradiation or sewage sludge
- NO antibiotics, growth hormones, or steroids
- Yes! It’s better for you and the planet!